Fairy Tale by Gaby

The Dreamer Whale 🐋
By : Gabriella Christy

         "Atlantis was my dream world since the old days. If Atlantis really existed, I very would to be one of those who came there." 

         On a cool morning in the wide ocean, there is a whale who is imagining. The whale is called Ailla. She is a dreamer whale. One of her biggest dreams is could come to Atlantis. Ailla has lived alone since childhood. She learned to find food by herself, play alone, and never even have friends until now. Her job is just dreaming, dreaming, and dreaming. One day, Ailla sank back into her daydream looking forward to Atlantis.

      "Hey, you!" Ailla who was daydreaming with a position slightly out of the water surface was surprised.
          "Who are you?" Ailla replied to someone who called her.
          "I'm Miriam. Who are you? What are you doing here?"
          "I'm Ailla. I'm thinking of a way to come to Atlantis."
       Miryam, who was standing on the planks of the bridge one meter above the water, thought for a moment. "Maybe it might be exciting if I could go with him and discover Atlantis too," thought Miryam.
          "Okay, I will be your friend and will help you to get to Atlantis," Miryam said to Ailla.
          "Huh, re-really?"
          "Yes, I will seriously help you Ailla!"
          "Thank you, little girl. Get on my back and let's go!"

        Ailla and Miryam began to explore the wide ocean to find Atlantis. With Miryam's underwater map as it is, they continued with certainty.

          "Miryam, have you been to Atlantis before?"        
          "No. Never. Why do you want to go to Atlantis so badly?"
       "I've heard, a pair of seahorses talking about the very beautiful Atlantis. I'm so tempted to go there," Ailla said with great enthusiasm.     
        "But, as far as I know, it's not easy to get there. Some guards are loyal to protect Atlantis from raiders."

        Their conversation stopped because Ailla wanted to focus on leading their journey. It didn't feel like they had been walking non-stop for two days.

          "Ailla, aren't you tired?"
          "Not before I found Atlantis."
      Suddenly, they heard a loud voice, "BOOOOMMM!!" Ailla stopped suddenly, almost making Miriam bounce. "AILLA, BE CAREFUL, THERE IS ATTACKING US!!"
          "Miryam, please stay behind me, I will face them."
          "BUT I CAN'T LET YOU FIGHT ALONE!"
          "Trust me and hold my tail until this attack is over."

          Miryam surrendered and obeyed Ailla.

          "Dodge to the right, Ailla!" Nimbly, Ailla immediately shifted to the right.
          "Look out, from above!!" Once again, Ailla dodged with agility.
     "AILLAAA, FROM THE FRONT!!!!" "BOOOOMM, BOOOMMMM!!!!!" Two consecutive attacks hit Ailla's face and sent her bouncing and crashing into a large coral rock. Miriam's grip slipped, and she bounced but didn't hit the coral. Miryam immediately approached Ailla to make sure that she was okay.
          "Ailla, are you okay?" Miriam asked, but she didn't get an answer.
          "We've come this far Ailla, please wake up..."

          Suddenly, a beam of light appeared not far from where they were.

          "Ailla, Atlantis in front of us, wake up..."

          The light slowly approached Ailla and entered her body.

          Not long after that,

          "HOII, HOIII!!"
          Ailla woke up because of the screaming call.
          "What are you doing there, whale? Are you asleep?" asked the little girl in green.

          "Uh, Miriam?!"


THE END

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MALAM by ~ Ben uhuy

Puisi by Jhony